• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
October 21, 2019, 09:15:10 am

Prayer Request

Started by 8 iron, April 03, 2009, 08:10:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

8 iron

Okay, this sounds kind of minor compared to all the prayers that people need answering. However, for me it's important.

I've been praying for 3-4 months that God would cause Divine appointments to take place and yoke with a group of people He wants me to be with.

Will, there is a guy going to be in Lubbock this week-end. I used to work with the guy of the couple that is helping to host him.

I won't go into long detail about it all, I'll just say I could see these people as people God has for me to be yoked with.

My issue is my baby-sitter had to cancel, so I'm scrambling trying to find a place for the kid's tomorrow night. I'm going to the home meeting Sunday night, however, I really want to go to tomorrow's night meeting as well.

So, as minor as it sounds, please pray for the Lord to work this out for me.

sharonl

Brad - praying for a window to open for someone to care for the children so you can get to know some people to be in a good group.
Diamonds From Heaven - help for the hurting heart
http://gentle.org/sites/diamonds/
Beautiful gifts - the men love them http://chopsknives.com

bill16652

Nothing is trivial to God where we are concerned.  I am praying that it will be worked out

8 iron

Found someone. Now pray for the $$$ to pay for it. I didn't realize how expensive it was. Going rates are $14 an hour for 2 kids.

I'll be gone 3 hours or so, I'm looking at $42 in childcare for evening....

8 iron

I feel pretty strongly about making these 2 meetings, so thanks for prayers.....

DianeL

If I were closer I'd keep 'em for free, but since I'm not, I'm praying supernatural provision in childcare costs for you.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. John 13

8 iron

I have the money, I'm just like dang!!! I need to start baby-sitting myself. Geez.....

lovesblessing

Now there's a scary idea.....8 Iron's Day Care!
Faith is having a good opinion of God!

bill16652

Is that where the walls are velcro and the kids are in these velcro suits and if they dont listen they get stuck to the wall

lovesblessing

Prolly something like this.....

Faith is having a good opinion of God!

DianeL

For $14 an hour, do they clean windows, vacuum, etc?.... I hope so.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. John 13