• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
August 20, 2019, 08:52:57 pm

March, APRIL, & May

Started by jazzypooh, March 13, 2009, 07:28:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jazzypooh

What do you guys/gals think is the prophetic meaning or significance of March, April and May? Particularly April? I'm noticing a certain pattern in my life around this same time every year. I know in the natural, the seasons are changing. We make transitions from one season to the other. In the Chicago area we get LOTS of rain. Lately, there's been storm after storm. It's been so windy lately it could blow you away. But I feel like there's more to it than this. One of the beauticians in the shop I go to said that in our area, more murders happen around this time than at any other time of the year because it's getting hot out, people start acting crazy, etc. So obviously, something IS happening in the spirit realm around this time. If something's going on demonically, then God has to be at work as well. For me, every year around this same time it's always the exact same experience for me. I go through the same thing every year around this same time. That's what made me think to ask you all your thoughts about it. I believe God places an Isaachar anointing on us and teaches us to recognize certain seasons we are in so that we are not ignorant of satan's devices and we know how to respond to his attacks. If we know where traps are laid, then it's difficult for us to be ensnared by it. That's the advantage that we have over the enemy.

So what do you all think the prophetic significance of these months is? Does anyone else recognize a certain pattern in their life around this time of year?

sharonl

I will have to do some research on this - I'm not a good one to ask about this. I am always so happy to see some warm weather after all the cold nights that I associate pleasure with the coming of spring.

I am sure it probably has some significance to Easter if there really is something to it - that is a time when most people concentrate on Jesus and the Holy Season.
Diamonds From Heaven - help for the hurting heart
http://gentle.org/sites/diamonds/
Beautiful gifts - the men love them http://chopsknives.com

JTM³

I'm no expert on the prophetic, but I'd think the answer would lie in the Hebrew months and calender and not the Gregorian calender/months.

[spoiler]

Job got HEALED, and YOU can be too!!

Pro tip: Read to the END of the book. Not just man's ideas. They're usually wrong. =P

Jesus = The revealed will of God for all people for all time.
[/spoiler]

bill16652

Which calander?  The Hebrew have two, the civil and religious and they are exactly 6 months apart.  The civil starts in Tishri or Sept/Oct and the religious starts in Nisan or Mar/ Apr

JTM³

Quote from: bill16652 on March 13, 2009, 04:07:34 pm
Which calander?  The Hebrew have two, the civil and religious and they are exactly 6 months apart.  The civil starts in Tishri or Sept/Oct and the religious starts in Nisan or Mar/ Apr

Whichever one the Moses would have used.

[spoiler]

Job got HEALED, and YOU can be too!!

Pro tip: Read to the END of the book. Not just man's ideas. They're usually wrong. =P

Jesus = The revealed will of God for all people for all time.
[/spoiler]

san54

March 15, 2009, 02:29:15 am #5 Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 12:09:16 am by san54
This may not help ,but I have noticed the season you were born in has a lot to do with your reactions to the time of year it is.I was born on Easter Sunday Morning. I love Spring.I am almost reborn.It feels like a new beginning.Everything is refreshed and renewed again.Even ME> 
"Behold I am coming quickly as a thief. Blessed is he who watches and keeps his garments,lest he walk naked and they see his shame.
Rev.16 v.15