• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
October 21, 2019, 09:19:06 am

Guess what?

Started by Leah, January 29, 2009, 02:47:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Leah

You know how people have been asking about the Lord's second coming and whether or not its two or more and the confusion that goes along with that?

Well, yesterday morning I was reading the book of Ephesians but something keep pulling on me to read Matthew 24 and 25. So I did. And after some reading, it hit me: Jesus' first coming was visible and here on earth. His second coming will be the same! The rapture has nothing to do with the second coming because scripture says prior to the tribulation, the church will meet him in the air (not on the earth) and we'll always be with Him AND will return with Him at His second coming. 

I have more to say but don't have the time now. But I now know this for certain: there will only be TWO VISIBLE comings of Jesus ON EARTH.

So now, I have a much better understanding of prophecy concerning the end times and I don't know about ya'll, but that's exciting to me!

Note: I know I used alot of repitition when I explain this but its just so interesting to me and I want to have a rihgt understanding of things. But I'll work on not do that, though.
The apostasy is the falling away of what God has ordained and falling away from truth.

Neph

I wouldn't go as far to say that the rapture has nothing to do with his second coming, but they are two separate events, that's how I also understand it.
God's NOT mad at you!! . . . . .NO matter what!

san54

Leah I sure do hope you have the right interpretation.I would love to miss the horrors of the tribulation. These scriptures have caused me lots of pause for study as well.I'm glad that someone else believes as I do.
I will meet you in the middle of the air.
"Behold I am coming quickly as a thief. Blessed is he who watches and keeps his garments,lest he walk naked and they see his shame.
Rev.16 v.15