December 16, 2018, 10:11:23 AM

Possible Downtime

Started by Pete, January 29, 2009, 01:42:05 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Pete

I just received an email from my web host, informing me that their data center has scheduled some maintenance to upgrade some of their hardware.  This means that there will inevitably be some downtime on HGO at some point during the following time frames;

Saturday, January 31, 12:00 AM - 3:00 AM EST[/B]

[B]Monday, February 2, 12:00 AM - 3:00 AM EST[B][B]

[/B][/B][/B]During those times, connectivity to the site will likely be sporadic, if it works at all.

I am sure that the data center will work as quickly and efficiently as they can to minimize the disruption of services, but I wanted to let you know, there will almost assuredly be some downtime this weekend.

[IMG]http://www.hisgraceoasis.com/Smileys/default/afro.gif[/img]

[B][B][/B][/B]
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

flaglady

Neph

I think we'll manage to survive. [/SIZE][IMG]http://www.hisgraceoasis.com/Smileys/default/winkcheeky.gif[/img]

[SIZE=3]Actually, thanks for the heads up Pete. [/SIZE]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=3][B][SIZE=3]God's [U]NOT[/U] mad at you!! . . . . .[/SIZE][/B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=4][B][U]NO[/U] matter what![/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

DianeL

Thanks Pete for the heads up - I won't think there is something wrong with my 'puter
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. John 13

bill16652

JTM³

They should have Skynet do the maintenance for them....

[spoiler]

Job got HEALED, and YOU can be too!!

Pro tip: Read to the END of the book. Not just man's ideas. They're usually wrong. =P

Jesus = The revealed will of God for all people for all time.
[/spoiler]

Alpine

[SIZE=7][B]ITS THE END OF THE WORLD.[/B][/SIZE]
As long as the Steelers themes smileys exist so shall my protest last!

Pete

Uh, yeah...

Well, apparently you all survived the downtime.  I know it was tough, but you hung in there.

Good job! 

"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

bill16652

LOL really handy when they do it while you are sleeping

Go Up