• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
October 23, 2019, 08:24:02 pm

End Times?

Started by 8 iron, June 03, 2008, 07:39:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

8 iron

I'm certainally not a doomsdayer by any means. However, the last few months I've noticed some disturbing trends. California passes same sex marriages, scientist announcing they will clone dead people to created a genetically pure clone, supposedly they clean the DNA to where the new person if free of disease. Another issue is in my industry. We're hearing now that by the year 2012 the Federal Reserve will begin to take money out of circulation. Everything will be ACH, auto-debit, debit card. No checks, which the no checks is already starting to come about.

Also, have you tried opening a new account at a new bank lately? It's amazing the background work, information the Feds require banks to run. We are also filing SAR's, Suspicious Activity Reports, which a copy goes the FBI for all kinds of things. Rediculous. If you've made a deposit of $10,000 or more in cash, the FBI knows about it.

Anyway, the US dollar is at an all time low. There is talk the Feds are working to on a deal where the dollar will gain strength. Basically, with out going into a long discussion of how this works, it sits the table for a one world currency. Which I already things in banking practices that is setting the groundwork for this.

There are workings with Middle-East organizations withe European Union to centralize exchange rates. They've even said the US needs to begin to lay the groundwork. Again, one world currency.

Next thing I noticed and I lost the article, one of the major Islamic preist from Saudia is meeting with the Pope. He wants to discuss inter-faith issues. This brings up the thought of a one-world religion.

Anyway, this may be fodder or speculation at best. However, I'm really beginning to believe we're closer than most Christians will admit. Seriously, I've never thought I'd make it to retirement. I'm 38 and I fully expect the return of Christ in my lifetime. However, I was expecting it later. I'm beginning to think we may have 10-15 years left.

Oh, I didn't throw in the courtesy natural disasters. Or Israel becomming a nation again.

Thoughts??

sharonl

I'll give you some other good news - I may see it in my lifetime (I'm 72)

People say everything that happens has happened before - but the Bible said when Israel becomes a state and all these things come to pass - look up your redemption is neigh - Israel is your time clock.

Everything they need for the third temple is waiting to be used - the cornerstones are sitting on huge trucks on the Temple Mount - They are digging under the Dome of the Rock and carrying off everything they find so the world will not know there was a Temple there.

Jesus is showing himself to many in the Islam religion and they are being converted in huge numbers (you won't hear much about this)

Russia and China are teaming up - Russia will be the first to attack Israel and then China and its million man army will cross the river to attack Israel. Then there is Iran  and the wars will begin. I have seen a lot of prophesies that say maybe five more years. Of course no one knows - but Jesus tells us to watch for the signs and they are all around.

We will be out of here before all this happens.

The signs of the weather, the waters, the healings going across the world and all the signs you see in the money system is leading up quickly to end times.
Diamonds From Heaven - help for the hurting heart
http://gentle.org/sites/diamonds/
Beautiful gifts - the men love them http://chopsknives.com

8 iron

Sharon,

Yeah, I meant to include the rebuilding of the Temple. Add, false Christ as well. The Waco incident with David Koresh. I agree 100%, once Israel became a nation again, we're on the clock so to speak.

JTM³

Quote from: sharonl on June 03, 2008, 08:00:57 pm
I'll give you some other good news - I may see it in my lifetime (I'm 72)

People say everything that happens has happened before - but the Bible said when Israel becomes a state and all these things come to pass - look up your redemption is neigh - Israel is your time clock.

Everything they need for the third temple is waiting to be used - the cornerstones are sitting on huge trucks on the Temple Mount - They are digging under the Dome of the Rock and carrying off everything they find so the world will not know there was a Temple there.

Jesus is showing himself to many in the Islam religion and they are being converted in huge numbers (you won't hear much about this)

Russia and China are teaming up - Russia will be the first to attack Israel and then China and its million man army will cross the river to attack Israel. Then there is Iran  and the wars will begin. I have seen a lot of prophesies that say maybe five more years. Of course no one knows - but Jesus tells us to watch for the signs and they are all around.

We will be out of here before all this happens.

The signs of the weather, the waters, the healings going across the world and all the signs you see in the money system is leading up quickly to end times.


Actually, the Chinese army will be 200,000,000...



[spoiler]

Job got HEALED, and YOU can be too!!

Pro tip: Read to the END of the book. Not just man's ideas. They're usually wrong. =P

Jesus = The revealed will of God for all people for all time.
[/spoiler]

8 iron

Just following up. There was another earthquake in Greece today. It's reported over a 100 deaths. Two big earthquakes in the last months!

flyingsum0

Well the good news is, if the End of Times really is coming, my job is going to get really exciting until the end :)

8 iron

Anyone watch Sid Roth? Never seen this guy before, but he had a guy that claims he had an open vision of the oil crisis. He mentioned there'd be a energy revolutions. It'll take several decades, however, the world will no longer be reliant on oil. Pretty interesting that he claims there's going to be a interenational shift of wealth.

Then today, I heard another guy claiming there's going to be a world war over the oil issue! When it's all settled the Middle East will be controlled by European Union, China and North America.

flaglady

Yikes! Glad my time is over the half way mark ...

sharonl

Quote from: MissConStru on June 10, 2008, 07:12:52 pm
Yikes! Glad my time is over the half way mark ...


I know what you mean - I'm peeling back the edges of HEaven and peeping in.
Diamonds From Heaven - help for the hurting heart
http://gentle.org/sites/diamonds/
Beautiful gifts - the men love them http://chopsknives.com

8 iron

Oil is expected to hit $160 a barrel before it's over. This is from the sumit between OPEC and European leaders today. That means $4.50 to $5 a gallon gasoline.

It also means another 30% hike in grocery and other stuff. Which mean the $100 worth of groceries you bought this time last year, could cost you $200 by this time next year.

Many, many people in America as well as other countries will be in big financial trouble. In turn, many retail companies will suffer and the U.S. economy will fall into a deep depression.

Our only choice to prevent the economic collaspe of our country is send our military over to control the oil supply. This will result in other countries becoming involved from a military standpoint.

yeah, I know I sound like a doomsdayer for sure, however, I personally think the situation is part of God's end time plan in some sort of way!

8 iron

Quote from: sharonl on June 12, 2008, 07:22:42 pm
Quote from: MissConStru on June 10, 2008, 07:12:52 pm
Yikes! Glad my time is over the half way mark ...


I know what you mean - I'm peeling back the edges of HEaven and peeping in.



I'm trying hard to believe in the rapture. I've found a solid arguement from both perspectives. However, I think in the tribulation there's going to be a Glory the Church hasn't seen since disciples still walked the earth. Perhaps greater. Just my thinking.

But yeah, it would be nice to know we're not going to have to endure things, no matter how bad they get.

flaglady

 
Quote from: 8 iron on June 12, 2008, 07:29:56 pm
Oil is expected to hit $160 a barrel before it's over. This is from the sumit between OPEC and European leaders today. That means $4.50 to $5 a gallon gasoline.

It also means another 30% hike in grocery and other stuff. Which mean the $100 worth of groceries you bought this time last year, could cost you $200 by this time next year.

Many, many people in America as well as other countries will be in big financial trouble. In turn, many retail companies will suffer and the U.S. economy will fall into a deep depression.

Our only choice to prevent the economic collaspe of our country is send our military over to control the oil supply. This will result in other countries becoming involved from a military standpoint.

yeah, I know I sound like a doomsdayer for sure, however, I personally think the situation is part of God's end time plan in some sort of way!


Don't worry, Brad. Before then we will have run out of oil anyway and had to fall back on wind farms, solar energy and water powered cars!


sharonl

There are a lot of people that do not believe in the Rapture - but the main thing I base it on is after Chapter 4 in Rev. the church is not mentioned - it is in Heaven.
Diamonds From Heaven - help for the hurting heart
http://gentle.org/sites/diamonds/
Beautiful gifts - the men love them http://chopsknives.com

JTM³

Quote from: 8 iron on June 12, 2008, 07:34:07 pm
Quote from: sharonl on June 12, 2008, 07:22:42 pm
Quote from: MissConStru on June 10, 2008, 07:12:52 pm
Yikes! Glad my time is over the half way mark ...


I know what you mean - I'm peeling back the edges of HEaven and peeping in.



I'm trying hard to believe in the rapture. I've found a solid arguement from both perspectives. However, I think in the tribulation there's going to be a Glory the Church hasn't seen since disciples still walked the earth. Perhaps greater. Just my thinking.

But yeah, it would be nice to know we're not going to have to endure things, no matter how bad they get.


Hopefully.

I'm so sick of theologians and cessationists. They really irritate me.

I'm thinking of things like how Peter healed the boy who fell of the ledge of the window during the church meeting, and how he was so anointed with the power of God that people would be healed from merely being in his shadow.

Man I am so sick of theology [thelogy=man leaning on his own understand].


Well, I could rant for a whole thread about theology and theologians.



[spoiler]

Job got HEALED, and YOU can be too!!

Pro tip: Read to the END of the book. Not just man's ideas. They're usually wrong. =P

Jesus = The revealed will of God for all people for all time.
[/spoiler]