above only and not beneath
blessed in the city
blessed in the field
blessed going out
blessed coming in
blessed in our basket and our store
we aren't just conquerers, we're MORE than conquerers
we're the kings that He's king of
we have authority over the earth through Adam and over all things spiritual through Jesus
we are sons and daughters of the Almighty; the one true God
we hear the leading of the Holy Spirit and we follow it
our words have great power because we speak God's Words in faith
we heal the sick, cleanse lepers, cast out demons, raise the dead!
we know God!
we are blessed and highly favored, and not moved by circumstances - we're moved only by the Word of God!
Joh 17:3  And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Yitzchak

June 09, 2011, 03:16:24 am #41 Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 04:09:22 am by Yitzchak
I like this one.

QuoteIsa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

I looked it up in the Hebrew. It reads like this. My paraphrase.

All weapons or vessels which are formed with a determination to be against you  , will not prosper : and every tongue that sets itself above you in judgment over you ,  to issue evil decrees against you , you shall judge as an evil tongue. This is the property inherited by the servants of The Lord ( personal name of God used here).  And their righteousness is from me , declares The Lord (personal name of God again ).

This is an awesome promise.

It is also a little bit convicting when I think back to times when I was judgmental of other Christians. Maybe I need a confession about repenting and receiving forgiveness ??
To know him and to make him known

DianeL

Me too, it's crazy how many times I had to check myself in the past, even now when it's in thought mode and repent quickly as I get convicted. Holy Spirit is amazing.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. John 13

Yitzchak

Quote from: DianeL on June 09, 2011, 07:40:13 am
Me too, it's crazy how many times I had to check myself in the past, even now when it's in thought mode and repent quickly as I get convicted. Holy Spirit is amazing.

I am thankful for the way that The Holy Spirit convicts us.  I wonder if someone has a scripture for that. Sometimes I will be in mid sentence and stop speaking because my spirit feels grieved by what I was about to say.

A while back , My wife had her head start shaking after she received a strong impartation from the Holy Spirit at an altar prayer time. It went on for five days straight.  I started teasing her because it looked like she was shaking her head back and forth like people do when they are indicating that they are shaking their head "no". I was just having some fun. I would say something like " do you want me to get you a drink or something while I am in the kitchen ?' , Then I would say " well, at least let me finish the question before you shake your head no. " It was all in fun. We both were having fun.

But then I started cracking jokes about what the people at work though or other people in public thought. Anyway , at one point in all of this , the Holy Spirit poked me in a way that made me stop in mid sentence and yell like someone had kicked me.  My wife asked me what happened because I physically jumped and stopped talking mid sentence. I had this feeling inside of me in my spirit that I needed to stop what I was saying. That it was grieving the Holy Spirit.

I don't always get it that strong , but it has happened dozens of times over the last few years that God has convicted me about what I was saying right in mid sentence.

To know him and to make him known