• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
November 21, 2019, 01:14:33 am

Why I left CF

Started by Pete, January 13, 2009, 10:49:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

churchlady

Quote from: Neph on January 18, 2009, 11:16:40 pm
Hi Churchlady! It's been a while but I sure have missed you! Everything you have sauid about me were my sentiments about you. I always looked foreward to what you had to say. I hope that if you don't use CF as much you will start using this foum more!

Thanks Neph.  I had to leave Cf, because it was quenching my faith.  I needed to guard my heart more carefully.  I'm trying to spend a little less time at the computer now days.  But thank you.
De Oppresso Liber

Wordsmith

In regards to healing..I think after 5 years of trying to build up, encourage people that God is for healing, just to keep hearing that our bodies are nothing more than a piece of worn out machinery. I gave up. Not a real uplifter of hope. So I don't join in much in that topic at CF. In fact after going back to read a few posts, I come back over here.
Be as loving as the Truth allows, even if it's
mis-interpreted,
because everyone  you meet is fighting
some kind of battle.

bill16652

The biggest problem with healing in SFPC is two men who make it their mission to sow fear doubt and unbelief and the fact that ine is a pastor is scary.

Alpine

Quote from: churchlady on January 19, 2009, 05:43:29 pm

Thanks Neph.  I had to leave Cf, because it was quenching my faith.  I needed to guard my heart more carefully.  I'm trying to spend a little less time at the computer now days.  But thank you.

That reminds me of a post I wrote in August where I said CF seemed to be hurting my faith. http://www.hisgraceoasis.com/index.php?topic=473.msg4656#msg4656
As long as the Steelers themes smileys exist so shall my protest last!