• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
November 21, 2019, 01:15:47 am

Can we talk about healing?

Started by IKTCA, January 12, 2009, 09:29:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sonlover

Quote from: IKTCA on January 23, 2009, 03:23:51 pm
I am the thread starter. I am going to repeat my request: please teach me how I can help the sick around me. I would like to help them. It doesn't have to be me healing them. Those of you who are in the healing ministry as one of their primary assignments will remember how you stepped forward. I am asking them to help me and my sick friends step forward. Specifically, consider the following when you post advice:

1. The sick around me and I do not attend the same church.
2. One is a family member. The link Sharon posted (Curry Blake?) says family members don't generally raise each other. Good explanation there. Practical knowledge.

Specific questions I have are:

1. Healing occurs more readily when both are in the same church. Is this true?
2. How can I encourage non-pentecostal believers to attend healing services conducted in pentecostal churches?
3. Who are proven healers who hold healing services around the nation? I would like to check their schedule.

Thanks.

Did you listen to the links Church lady gave you?
Way better than I could ever explain.
you must check it out.    

churchlady

Quote from: IKTCA on January 23, 2009, 03:23:51 pm
I am the thread starter. I am going to repeat my request: please teach me how I can help the sick around me. I would like to help them. It doesn't have to be me healing them. Those of you who are in the healing ministry as one of their primary assignments will remember how you stepped forward. I am asking them to help me and my sick friends step forward. Specifically, consider the following when you post advice:

1. The sick around me and I do not attend the same church.
2. One is a family member. The link Sharon posted (Curry Blake?) says family members don't generally raise each other. Good explanation there. Practical knowledge.

Specific questions I have are:

1. Healing occurs more readily when both are in the same church. Is this true?
2. How can I encourage non-pentecostal believers to attend healing services conducted in pentecostal churches?
3. Who are proven healers who hold healing services around the nation? I would like to check their schedule.

Thanks.

I see you are from Orlando.  In Lakeland there is a church called Ignite Church that has healings.  You might check that out.  Also, google 'healing rooms' and check out any locations near you. 
De Oppresso Liber

spiritman

Quote from: churchlady on January 25, 2009, 10:25:27 pm

Yes, these are excellent.  I actually got this link from (I think) peacechild at Cf, many months ago.  Someone on the Wof sub-forum posted it, and I think it was either her or Rangely.  Either way, they are the best I've heard.

I have to thank you again for posting that link. I just finished the whole series and loved it. I'm going to listen to it again. It's the best I've heard on the subject of healing to date.

Blessings