• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Cool Bible verses about the power in speaking the word of God!

Started by Stephen Worrell, November 26, 2008, 09:53:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Worrell

November 26, 2008, 09:53:47 pm Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 02:40:26 pm by Stephen Worrell
edit

Pete

"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

DianeL

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. John 13

Stephen Worrell

Forgot three of these:

Matthew 4:4 - Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

John 15:3 -
Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

Hebrews 11:3 - Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen are not made of things which do appear.

Here are the first ones, recopied to be neater:

II Chronicles 20:22 - And when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.

Proverbs 4:20-22: My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.  Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

Psalm 103:20 - Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.

John 6:63 - It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Psalm 107:20 - He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

Ephesians 6:17-20 - And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; and for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

DianeL

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. John 13