• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
October 23, 2019, 07:07:33 pm

Lookee Who it is!! Mrs. Pete!!

Started by Hisgirl, August 14, 2007, 04:55:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hisgirl

:D   

So tell us EVERYTHING about yourself!!

"It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."  My Mama

Pete

Well, for one thing, she has, like, the coolest husband ever....   ;D
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

Hisgirl

No, no....you go away.  This is for MRS. Pete!!   ;D

Where is she?

Did you chase her away? 
"It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."  My Mama

Pete

She's making dinner.  She'll be back later...
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

Hisgirl

Well go GET her!!

YOU make dinner.

We want to play with Sarah!!   ;D

flaglady

Well, I ask you - what man could ever resist the opportunity for a little pat on the head - even if he is doing it himself!! 

But you're dead right - SARAH!! COME OUT TO PLAY!!!

Sarah

Sorry I was busy when you wanted to play.  I'm sure we will get many opportunities to chat in the days to come. 

Firstly I do have a really awesome husband.  I'm super blessed with that. 

I was born in Illionis. My parents moved to Erie when I was a toddler.  We moved to to Greenville right before I turned 6 and I've lived here ever since.  I have an older sister Amanda, by 2 1/2 years, and younger twin bro & sis Reuben and Rebekah, by 7 years.  Manda has 2 boys Gavin, 5, and Keegan, 2 and she's married to Jim.  Bekah has Lillie Mae, 4 mo., and she's married to Randy.  Reuben is dating Holly and is a sophmore @ UNO.  My parent have been married almost 32 years, 'til later this week when they have their anniversary.

I am a stay-at-home mom.  I love being with my kids.  Nate is 3 and Melody is 7 mo.  They are awesome.  They are just doing so many cool new things everyday. 

I guess taht's a good start.  I'm sure I can let you know more as time goes on....
Embraced by the loving arms of the Father....

flaglady

Good for starters it is! That's a heckuva lot of family. Suppose Christmas and birthdays must be a pretty big outlay then? LOL!

I remember your little Melody - Pete posted pictures of her when she was born

Sarah

The smiley fun never ends!  Yes it's fun when we can all get together.  My mom is turning 50 this year and we're planning a party for her, such fun.

There will be more pics to come!

Hisgirl

So Sarah...do you say "You guys" ? 

You and Pete are proper yankees!!   ;D

Sarah

Yes I do.  I don't know if we're "proper" though?  I've never heard it put just that way before.

flaglady

Hey - I often say "you guys" as well.  But maybe that's from hanging around with David thingummy!!

(Neat spell checker, Pete.)

Sarah

The spell checker is my best friend cause I get typing and sometimes misspell things, especially in messenger.

flaglady

Sarah

Nice to know I'm not alone in my oopses!