• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
October 21, 2019, 08:52:23 am

Sister-in-law in jail!

Started by Alpine, November 22, 2008, 01:39:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Alpine

Last week I let you guys know my sister in law was planning an abortion.

Today, she's in jail.

I don't know all the details, I think she got in a fight with her ex husband. The police came, discovered she has a warrant for her arrest for not paying a ticket, or something. Now she's in jail. So, her 1 year old got picked up by the Dad yesterday and the Dad isn't giving him back. And my wife is picking up the 10 year old right now.

I know we're going to do temporary guardianship, odds are depending on what happens in the next week, go for permanent, since my sister in law is a drug addict, abusive verbally and physically, associates with drug addicts and they move every couple months. No stability.

We will see what happens. She could be out of jail within a week, or a year depending on if her probation officer steps in.

Please, pray for my niece who is in the middle of this turmoil!

As long as the Steelers themes smileys exist so shall my protest last!

sharonl

The innocent ones always have to suffer - it is so sad - those children would be so much better off with you all. I pray for a miracle to allow those children to be cared for by loving relatives.
Diamonds From Heaven - help for the hurting heart
http://gentle.org/sites/diamonds/
Beautiful gifts - the men love them http://chopsknives.com

lovesblessing

Faith is having a good opinion of God!

flaglady

My prayers are with you, Alpine.

Alpine

DianeL

She's a little cutie.  I'm praying for your family.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. John 13

Hisgirl

It looks like God is moving in this situation already.   I pray God will move upon this young woman while she is in jail and that God will put her where she can get some help.  Bless you Alpine. 
"It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."  My Mama

Alpine

Thanks!

Shes with us now, who knows what will happen in the next week. Especially with social services getting involved.

Pete

Still praying for all those involved with this.

I don't know how, but God will bring something good from all of this! 
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

Alpine

map4

Alpine, if I didn't know better I would think that your sister-in-law is my sister.

I know very well what all of you are going through. I will pray for you.

Alpine

Thanks...

It's quite the trial isn't it?