• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
October 21, 2019, 09:26:31 am

Lakeland Goings on

Started by Hisgirl, May 04, 2008, 03:47:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sharonl

Thank you Dana for your report - I had some funny feelings that I didn't know what to do with - but knowing you hear from God and I've been asking the Holy Spirit, I have finally put it all to rest - I knew the miracles were from God, but was not sure about all the other actions and know because of my upbringing of worshipping in quiet respect was holding me back from accepting it all as from God.

Bless you for brining the truth to us. I figured because of all the bashing this has been getting that it must be of God.

Good to read your posts again - you are always so uplifting and full of joy - I've really missed you. Thanks to lovesblessings - I've found you again.
Diamonds From Heaven - help for the hurting heart
http://gentle.org/sites/diamonds/
Beautiful gifts - the men love them http://chopsknives.com

flaglady

I saw that man with MS walking - and the other two. This evening - while I was talking to Pete on msn - I SAW it. It was AWESOME. I gave Pete a blow by blow account of what was happening. Oh Dana - how exciting you were there!

Wonder what happened to that little girl with the inoperable brain tumour. Did you see - she moved her paralysed arm!

Sarah

Dana I'm so glad you have been so blessed by being able to experience this awesomeness.  Sharing the love of Christ is so powerful and there just isn't any way to describe it.  Glad you are getting to share what God has placed inside of you.  So excited to hear more.
Embraced by the loving arms of the Father....

rp

What's up, cats?

Remember:

Eat the meat, spit out the bones.

Jay
(a/k/a) rp

Glenda

Hi Everyone..

Wow, Dana.. Thanks for sharing about your time in Lakeland..

I've been watching over the internet for 3+ weeks now.. and have never cried so much - seeing people healed.. years & years of chronic pain gone!  People out of wheelchairs..  blind seeing..  deaf ears hearing..

Thank You, Jesus!

I would love to be there..

I've been at a Conference at Global Awakening when Patricia King spoke..  she brought down the house..  She loves Jesus so much..

Pete

Woohoo!  Glenda is in the house!   Grab an afro!  There's plenty to go around! 
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

Glenda

Okie Dokie..  I got mine..  lol..

Sarah

Hi, Glenda.  If you are Pete you would grab a weird cat picture out of your photo bucket.

There just isn't anything like being/seeing someone set free, it's so powerful.
Embraced by the loving arms of the Father....

Glenda

Hi Sarah..   

Nice to meet you..  I think I just may have a "weird cat" in my photobucket files..   

Oh I know.. God given me compassion & empathy..  I just need boldness..  Please Lord..

Hisgirl

Quote from: MissConStru on May 19, 2008, 08:11:33 pm
I saw that man with MS walking - and the other two. This evening - while I was talking to Pete on msn - I SAW it. It was AWESOME. I gave Pete a blow by blow account of what was happening. Oh Dana - how exciting you were there!

Wonder what happened to that little girl with the inoperable brain tumour. Did you see - she moved her paralysed arm!

OHMYGOSH that man with MS!!  We were screaming and jumping up and down!!!    It was incredible!!!  I swear my voice is gonna be hoarse in the morning!    Jo, that little girl...wow.  Nanci and I were just weeping and praying over her for about an hour before she went onstage.  Her little butt was scooched right in front of my knees and I just kept touching her and praying over her.  They couldn't speak a word of english. 
"It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."  My Mama

flaglady

Quote from: Hisgirl on May 20, 2008, 02:28:32 am
OHMYGOSH that man with MS!!  We were screaming and jumping up and down!!!   It was incredible!!!  I swear my voice is gonna be hoarse in the morning!   

Now see- that's what gives us Charismatics/Pentecostals/Spiritfilled (or what - I dunno what I'm talking about!) a bad name! All that emotional yellin' and screamin'   

Great, isn't it?

Hisgirl

Well, I'm home. 

And I have to admit, I'm sorta stunned about my visit to Lakeland.  Melody and I both expected to see a lot of flakes, tons of flesh, folks flailing and acting all weird, but it wasn't at all like that.  Sure, the people who get prayer might go down in the spirit, or go down while a spirit is 'leaving', but overall, it was an atmosphere of intense JOY, and radical worship.  Some of the strongest PRAISING worship I've ever seen.

I'm still trying to take it all in.  It was just incredible.

It was easily a hundred times better than I expected. 

"It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."  My Mama

flaglady

Sounds like you had a blast there, Dana. I had a blast just watching it!