Took Cecil to the cardiologist this past Tuesday. The report came back that he has fluid leaking from his shunt and it is building up at the left side of his heart. If this continues they will have to do heart surgery number 3. Please not only keep that in your prayers.
But because of Cecil's insurance we have move back closer to St Louis. We need God to open something for us.
I prayed for grace and healing for your family.
Oh you have them, unreservedly. Gosh what a battle you and your precious one have fought over the years! God must be holding you oh so tightly in his arms!