Just heard a speaker which said some things that really settled in my spirit.
He said if you are not in your element you will flounder - if you are not where God wants you - you will flounder.
The provision does not follow you - you follow the provision - when you are where God wants you - the provision will be there for you.
He said there are 7 keys to success.
1. What you can tolerate, you cannot change.
He gave the example of a woman living with a man that beats her - he said when she was beaten the first time and stayed with him - she chose to tolerate it - therefore she would never change it.
2. What you respect, you will attract - what you don't respect will move away from you.
He gave the example that if you don't respect someone - you will never learn from them.
3. What you make happen for others - God will make happen for you.
You don't reap where you sow - you reap what you sow from God.
4. The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.
5. Your rewards in life are decided by the kinds of problems you are willing to solve for others.
6. If you insist on taking something God did not give you, he will take something away He gave you.
7. An uncommon seed will always create an uncommon Harvest.
He gave the example of the woman in the Bible that gave all she had - that was an uncommon seed - and God gave her an uncommon Harvest of provision for her.
Dr. Mike Murdock said there are two things you will be remembered for -
Problems you solve and
Problems you create